This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of kopfgescheit.eu (hereinafter https://kopfgescheit.eu/ or Administration) on the one hand and the website user on the other hand.
The website https://kopfgescheit.eu/ is not a media.
By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use https://kopfgescheit.eu/!
Administration provides the user the right to place the following information on the site:
- Text information
- Photo materials
- Links to materials posted on other sites
The user has the right:
- search for information on the site
- obtain information from the site
- copy the information on other sites with indication of source
- copy any information at other sites upon permission of the Site Administration
- demand from the Administration to suppress any information submitted to the Site
- use the information from this site for personal non-commercial purposes.
- use information at this site for commercial purposes with the permission of the Administration
- use the information at this site for commercial purposes without special permission.
Administrators have the right:
- create, modify, cancel regulations at its own discretion and as needed
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, edit, delete information
- delete accounts
- refuse to register without giving reasons
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- protect personal data from access by third parties
- update the Personal Data provided at registration, in case they change
- not to distribute information that advocates war, incites national, racial or religious hatred or hostility, or that otherwise violates the provisions of criminal or administrative liability
- do not disturb the operation of the site
- refrain from creating multiple accounts on the site if they actually belong to the same person
- not engage in conduct aimed at misleading other users
- not to give third parties access to your account and/or username and password of your account
- not register an account on behalf of or instead of another person, except as permitted by Russian law
- not to post advertising, erotic, pornographic, obscene or offensive materials or any other information that is prohibited or contrary to the laws of Russian Federation
- not use any scripts (programs) for automated data collection and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The Administration undertakes to:
- maintain the Site's operability except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration's control.
- provide comprehensive protection for the User's account
- provide all available information about the User to the authorized governmental agencies in the cases determined by law.
- the User bears full responsibility for the information it distributes
- administration is not responsible for services provided by third parties
- in case of force majeure (war, emergency, natural disasters, etc.) Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by User as well as continuous operation of the information resource
This Agreement comes into force during any use of the site.
The new version of the Agreement becomes invalid.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this Agreement at its sole discretion.
Administration does not notify users about changes in the Agreement.